Sunday, October 4, 2009

On A Roll

Okay, so if you don't post in a couple of months, guess that means you have a lot to say when you finally do post.... Times are scary. Orders are down. But ya still have to buy inventory for what is selling.... but vendors have their minimums so you try to keep everything tight.... Would love to get some new products but minimums being $500 or more - well - that kinda stops you from going forward. Feel like I am rambling here.... Maybe I should go over to associatedcontent.com I read where they pay you to write articles. Now if I really had something to write about, I would probably do that for some extra income. Those of you who have tutorials, rambles, etc should write and get paid for it. Yeah, it might not be much but once you get a following, it could add up. Some people are making a living at doing it...... Check it out for yourself though.

No comments:

Post a Comment