Sunday, October 4, 2009

Getting the itch

Started to get the itch to create something.... trying to get a focus for it - I think it will be a building - round barn - castle - maybe a castle! That would probably keep me occupied for some time.... I need something with lots of challenge.... then I start thinking - not a good idea when you want to create - think about not having space to just let my supplies out so I can pick them up again quickly when I want to work on it again..... 4 inside cats...... lots of small things for them to play with.... would have to pack everything back up every time I wanted to work on it..... See, this is what stops me every time. I love my furballs but they can be a PITA! Someday, I will figure something out.....A cart or table that rolls so I can roll it out of the way... nah. no place to roll it to. ..... still thinking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment